YIPPEE, Christmas is just around the corner and we’re very excited here in Twinklesteps Land! Inspired by the amount of lovely ballet themed goodies there are out there we thought we’d write you a top ten list of Christmas Presents for children who love ballet, dancing and magical make believe. Some are our own beloved Twinklesteps products and some are things we adore and can’t resist sharing.
1) This very pretty, sparkly ballet skirt, with hundreds of little holograms that sparkle when they catch the light, is a magical must-have!
Sparkly Skirt and wand
2) This musical box by Enchantmints is gorgeous with loads of compartments for all your treasures.
Enchantmints Ballet School Music Box
3) This is super cute. A ballerina drinks bottle which is beautifully illustrated and teaches you dance moves. For sale at Dance Wear Central.
Tyrrell Katz Ballet Drinking Bottle
4) This is a present to treasure. A wooden musical box with figures dancing to Swan Lake. Just gorgeous.
Ballet Theatre Music Box
5) A perfect size for a santa sack or chunky Christmas stocking, ‘Twinklesteps and the Disappearing Birdsong’ is our recommended Christmas read to get the magic swirling during the festive season. Find out about our very special introductory offer here.
Twinklesteps birdsong ballet book
6) Another lovely gift from Dancewear Central is this pretty ballet charm bracelet:
Child’s charm bracelet
7) This is a lovely idea. Get creative with this ballerina doll kit available at Artifolk.
Easy-to-do Doll Making Kit – Ballerina
8) Hours of fun with this ballerina dress up puzzle by Melissa and Doug, available from Mulberry Bush.
Ballerina Dress Up Peg Puzzle
9) Beautiful ballerina skipping rope from Makes a Change which will keep your child on their toes! What’s more it’s fair-trade too. Brilliant!
Ballet Dancer Skipping Rope
10) No Christmas stocking would be complete without a little bottle of fairy dust. Let the magic begin…and for £1.50 you can’t go wrong! Comes with a lovely little note from Twinklesteps, the fairy ballerina 🙂 Find out more here.
11) Finally, we’re adding a cheeky number 11 which is a link to ideas from Zazzle which would appeal to boys as well as girls. Featuring ideas like this Nutcracker keyring we hope you’ll find something for every ballet mad child 🙂
For more ballet inspired Christmas goodies and ideas see our Pinterest board ‘Ballet Inspired Christmas‘.
Merry Christmas from the Twinkle Team.