Ding-a-ling, ding-a-ling….Christmas is coming and we already know lots of parents who will have children smiling from ear to ear after receiving some Twinklesteps light-up ballet shoes this year. If you haven’t bought a pair yet you have until the 1st December to take advantage of the 20% launch discount rate. Here is a reminder of what they look like and below are 10 gobsmacking reasons why they would make the best Christmas present EVER:
1) If your child loves to dance this is the gift for them. What could be more irresistible to dance in than beautiful glittery ballet shoes which light up when you dance, twirl, leap or pirouette! (P.S – some adults have bought them too, so big or little, they’re popular with anyone who loves to dance 🙂
2) These ballet shoes are unique – you won’t find them anywhere else. They even come with a little bag of jewels so you can personalise them further. Ooooo the fun of it..
3) It won’t only be the Christmas tree which sparkles in the dark this year, these shoes provide a pretty awesome light show if you switch off the lights and watch your child leap about in them. “I love my feet dancing in the dark. They’re pretty!” Freya, age 4
4) These dressing up ballet shoes encourage imaginative play. They’re so magical and other worldly any child won’t be able to help imagining themselves away into another time and place. The shoes are based on the magical character of Twinklesteps, a little girl who is also a fairy, who LOVES to dance and has shoes that sparkle when she points her toes.
“When I put on my light up shoes I pretend I’m a fairy ballerina like Twinklesteps. I like making up my own dances and do little shows for my mummy. I pretend I’m on stage and everyone can see my shoes lighting up when I dance.” Lwsi, age 4
5) They’re affordable, especially with our fab discount until December 1st – buy your pair quickety quick!
6) They’re perfect for any little girl who aspires to be a ballerina, whether they go to ballet classes or not. These light up ballet shoes are aimed at any child who loves dressing up and imaginative play so they don’t have to be going to a ballet classes to imagine they’re dancing like a true ballerina.
7) The lights are made to last. The unit has been programmed to turn off the led lights automatically, if there is no movement after 30 seconds . The shoes can then be carried in a dance or school bag and so saving the life of the battery. It is even possible to change the battery if need be.
8) The shoes are comfortable – an impressive feat considering a ballet shoe has virtually no sole and is of very thin fabric and leather. The unit has been attached safely to the shoe under a beautiful butterfly and has been given the thumbs up in terms of comfort from wearers.
9) Remember that excitement of opening your presents on Christmas Day? Well this is the sort of present that will make Christmas magical: spine-tinglingly, dance for joy type magical too. Who needs a white Christmas when you can spirit yourself away to a magical world: dancing in Frozen’s ice and snow with Elsa or dancing through the jungle as Pocahontas. Yippee!
10) Our fab Twinklesteps dressing up shoes would be the perfect accompaniment to a Twinklesteps book for a child who loves to read and explore the world of dance through a magical character. We also sell accessories and dance kit, both for the dance studio or for imaginative play. Explore our shop here.
We’re so excited about our new Twinklesteps dressing up shoes and we hope you will be too. The Twinklesteps brand is all about inspiring & motivating young children to enjoy the world of ballet & dance through imagination & play and we hope you delight in seeing a special someone you love being inspired to dance through our new light up shoes. Here they are in our shop at the special launch discount rate of £19.99 for just one more week! Check them out and let us know what you think, either here on our blog or on our Facebook page 🙂
Happy dancing from the Twinklesteps team.