This week we thought it would be fun to help you out with some more ballet themed party ideas. Have you ever thought of doing a ballet themed pass the parcel? Well we’re here to help! Below are some handy forfeits you are free to use to wrap up into your parcel. Whatever kind of party you’re organising (birthday, Christmas etc), any kids who love the world of ballet will have great fun with these forfeits.
So, are you ready? Here are your forfeits, cut and paste as you like (the last 5 are Twinklesteps themed ones – find out more about her here):
- Tell this ballet joke: “What is a ballet dancer’s number one priority? To always get right to the pointe!”
- Do a princess walk around the circle.
- Do Good toes, Naughty toes.
- Tell this ballet joke: What is a pigs favourite ballet? Swine Lake!
- Have a go at a pirouette.
- Can you do Second Position (ask someone else to help if you don’t know it).
- Tell this ballet joke: “Why did the ballet dancer cross the road? Because she had to practice on the other side!”
- Have a go at an arabesque (you can do it!).
- Tell this ballet joke: What do you call a dancing lamb? A baa-lerina!
- Try First Position (if you don’t know it ask if anyone can help).
- Can you raise your arms up like a ballerina?
- Do ballerina steps over to one of your friends and tickle them!
- Tell this ballet joke: “What is a ballet dancer’s favourite number? Two-two!”
- Tell everyone your favourite ballet show.
- Show everyone your best ballet move.
- Point your toes, just like Twinklesteps.
- Wave a magic wand, as if putting a spell on the Growling Goblin.
- Imagine you have magic flying wristbands on like Jett and fly around the room.
- Pretend to be the Growling Goblin and grumpily move around the circle.
- Imagine you are Twinklesteps and practice a ballet move (don’t forget to point your toes).
So there you go. We hope you enjoyed our ballet forfeits and find them helpful. We’ve even attached them as a PDF so you can just print them out and cut them up!
Click here to print out the forfeits: Twinklesteps Ballet Forfeits
If you’re stuck for a ballet themed prize for the middle, how about our ballet adventure book?
Happy pass-the-parcelling, love from The Twinklesteps Team. x